Follow Us

Safety Warning

SAFETY WARNING

Neodymium magnets should be treated the same as other dangerous products such as sharp knives, medicine / drugs, chemicals etc. Keep them out of reach of children. If swallowed or inhaled magnets can pinch internal tissue such as the intestine which will result in hospitalisation and can be fatal. Seek medical advice immediately if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.

Neo Magnets are brittle and can chip or break into sharp shards if magnetic objects collided with the magnets at high force.

Avoid use around electrical and magnetic devices such as TVs, computers, tapes, credit cards etc.